Watch out Nancy!
10 of the worst Nancy Drew Villains. SPOILER ALERT! Find out who made the list of 10 of the worst villains in Nancy Drew history. From dangerous criminals to manipulative masterminds, these foes gave Nancy a run for her money. Don’t miss this exciting countdown of some of the most memorable and menacing characters from the classic mystery series.
- The Phantom of Venice: a mysterious villain who terrorizes the city of Venice and tries to steal a valuable painting.
- The Haunted Showboat: a vengeful ghost who haunts a showboat and tries to sabotage the performances.
- The Mystery of the Fire Dragon: a group of thieves who try to steal a valuable Chinese artifact and set a series of fires to cover their tracks.
- The Case of the Disappearing Deejay: a radio host who fakes his own kidnapping and tries to frame Nancy’s friends for the crime.
- The Case of the Velvet Clues: a wealthy socialite who tries to steal a valuable piece of jewellery and frame Nancy for the theft.
- The Case of the Stolen Sculpture: a art thief who tries to steal a valuable sculpture and frame Nancy’s father for the crime.
- The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline: a fraudulent psychic who tries to scam Nancy’s friends and steal their valuable possessions.
- The Case of the Baffling Beast: a circus owner who tries to cover up the theft of a valuable animal and frame Nancy for the crime.
- The Case of the Missing Heirloom: a family member who tries to steal a valuable heirloom and frame Nancy’s grandmother for the crime.
- The Case of the Counterfeit Criminals: a group of counterfeiters who try to frame Nancy and her friends for their illegal activities.
To go back to the Crime Fiction Writing Blog home page click on this link.